Real Estate Law
As a rule the development and execution of real estate projects involve a high level of financial outlay and deployment of personnel. From the initial idea to successful completion, we bring our commercial expertise to bear along the entire value chain of a real estate development securely, efficiently and precisely on the basis of the applicable national law.
Our clients include international and local investors, project developers, construction companies, general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers and suppliers of building materials and products, architects, engineers, planners, landlords and tenants of office and commercial premises and apartments.
We apply our holistic legal advisory approach to support our clients’ real estate projects, whether they involve land acquisition and development or the financing and execution of transactions. Drawing on a wealth of experience, our real estate attorneys devise precise recommendations for solutions to building disputes and out-of-court settlements, leaving our clients to concentrate on their projects. All of this is founded on our experts’ specialist knowledge of prevailing local real estate law.
Main legal advisory fields of Real Estate Law
- Commercial, manufacturing and service industry real estate users
- Private equity, institutional investors and funds
- Purchase & sale of individual properties and portfolios, including public tenders for sales of properties
- Design and Construction contracts
- Planning & zoning, land use and building regulations
- Environmental law
- Greenfield and brownfield investments
- Project development including advisory in permitting process
- Infrastructure (motorways, rails, pipelines, airports, stadiums etc.)
- Procurement of public contracts, including representation before the appeal authorities and common courts; PPP-proceedings;
- Real estate management & leasing, including sale-and-lease-back
- Asset and facility management agreements
- Conducting cases in public courts and before arbitration tribunals, dispute resolution
- Restructuring real estate projects
- Energy installations and utilities, in particular windfarms and PV plants projects
- Real Estate Finance
- Loan agreements and security documents, legal opinions and due diligence for banks
Surveys on Real Estate Law
In connection with our practice areas we provide free downloadable information on legal frameworks, as well as analyses and market information.
Read our surveys on Real Estate Law