Lithuania: bnt Vilnius / Lithuania welcomes Miglė Wantens to its team as from May 2023
Due to her former occupations, Miglė Wantens possesses considerable professional experience in the fields of health law & life sciences as well as in labour law.
Miglė looks forward to consulting clients especially in the following areas:
Health, life sciences and pharmaceutical law:
- drafting and advising on preparing documents for bioethics authorizations for biomedical research / clinical trials;
- preparing documents during the licensing process for health care, as well as complementary and alternative health care facilities;
- drafting documents during the licensing process for tissue banks, as well as consultations relating to production licences.
- representation in employment disputes
- drafting procedural documents
- drafting internal company labour law documents
- conclusion and termination of individual employment contracts
- drafting collective agreements
- collective bargaining, including drafting bargaining positions.