Lithuania: Partner from bnt attorneys-at-law to lead a panel during the INSOL Europe conference in Vilnius on Banks’ Insolvencies, Investors and Harmonisation: A new insolvency era?
Frank Heemann, partner at bnt attorneys-at-law and head of the firm’s insolvency practice will lead the panel “The twilight zone: Directors‘ liability in the Baltic States and across Europe”.
At the conference local and foreign experts will share their experience and discuss insolvency related topics of importance internationally and for the Baltic States:
- Insolvency: A new market for investors?
- Towards harmonisation of insolvency laws?
- The Nordic-Baltic Inso lvency Network
- Appointment of IOH: New approaches?
- Insolvencies of Financial Institutions
- Judges’ view on the revision of EIR
- Directors‘ liability, Baltic States – Europe
INSOL Europe with its 1200 members is the largest European organisation of professionals (bankruptcy administrators, lawyers, judges, credit insurers, bankers, accountants et. al.) who specialise in insolvency, business reconstruction and recovery.
The conference will take place on 15 May 2015 at the hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva.
Language: English with simultaneous translation into Lithuanian language.
Early registration fee for Delegates from Eastern European Countries until 27 March 2015: 75,00 €. After that: EUR 100,00.