Anyone arriving in Belarus from COVID-19 infected countries for 10 calendar days from the date of arrival:
• must stay in self-isolation at home;
• cannot cross the State Border of the Republic of Belarus (before the expiration of the self-isolation period).
Additionally, foreigners over the age of six (except for those who have a temporary or permanent residence permit in Belarus) arriving in Belarus are required to have a negative result of a COVID-19 PCR test performed no later than three days before the date of crossing into Belarus.
The result of a COVID-19 PCR test can be drawn up in hard copy (original or copy of medical document) or in electronic form. The document should include the following information:
• full name;
• date of PCR test;
• result of PCR test.
The document should be drawn up in Russian, Belarusian or English.
Foreigners are temporarily not allowed to cross the State border of Belarus via State border ground checkpoints. They can arrive in Belarus only through Minsk National Airport.
Exceptions apply to:
• drivers engaged in international cargo transportation;
• foreigners who provide international technical, foreign aid and other assistance to Belarus;
• aircraft crew members and inland watercraft crews, train crews, international railway transportation service locomotive crews;
• foreigners who are spouses, children or parents of Belarusian citizens or persons who have a permanent residence permit in Belarus;
• foreigners who have a temporary or permanent residence permit in Belarus;
• foreigners who have documents confirming the right to work in Belarus;
• foreigners arriving at the invitation of Belarusian legal entities;
• foreigners arriving in Belarus on notification of the serious illness or death of a close relative, spouse, as well as caregivers of such persons;
• foreigners arriving for medical care (confirming documents are required), as well as caregivers of such persons;
• Russian citizens transiting through Belarus to return to Russia, and others.
Source: National legal internet portal of the Republic of Belarus (NLIP) 10.12.2020, 5/48572