Vilnius office is seeking an ASSOCIATE / SENIOR ASSOCIATE (LITIGATION) to join our team!
What we offer:
- dynamic work in an international law firm with cross-border projects;
- participation in our international Dispute Resolution practice group;
- motivating salary;
- possibility to build up your career;
- friendly working environment;
- centrally situated office with free-of-charge parking space.
- master’s degree in Law;
- at least 4 years of legal practice in Litigation;
- excellent written and oral knowledge of Lithuanian and English;
- German would be a big advantage;
- high professional standards;
- ability to work alone productively but also effective as a team member;
- responsibility for own performance;
- pragmatic and client-oriented thinking;
- excellent computer literacy (proficiency in MS Office).
LET’S GET IN TOUCH!
To apply for this position please email your resume (CV) with cover letter marked with reference “Associate / Senior Associate (Litigation)” to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 September 2022. All applications will be treated in confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, though only those selected for an interview will be contacted.