bnt attorneys-at-law Bratislava has become a member of The Slovak Association of Exporters and Importers (SAEI/Association).
The Association is a non-profit organization for individuals and business entities that seek to achieve the aims of the Association. The aims are to encourage, promote, advocate, educate and inform exporters and importers in Slovakia with a view to facilitating, speeding up, simplifying and streamlining their activities in foreign trade, thus leading to job creation in Slovakia. SAEI serves as an ideal platform for members to establish contacts and exchange valuable know-how. SAEI also helps SMEs to find new opportunities in international trade by using modern tools for developing exports and imports.
SAEI cooperates with various portals that help members find new opportunities in foreign trade. These include:
• slovakexporter.com – enables Slovak firms to introduce their export offer in a structured way in one place in English.
• slovakimporter.com – allows foreign firms to introduce import offers to Slovak companies, as well as opportunities for cooperation in the area of commercial representation and distribution of goods.
• investin.sk – presents Slovak commercial and investment opportunities in English.
• slovakexporter.sk – is the online newspaper for export, fulfilling the function of an information tool in the field of international trade.
• e-Exporting – by using a global database of companies, commercial platforms, our capacity for market research and on-line tools, we help you introduce your company and products to international markets.