The webinar aims to address the topic of mobbing in the workp lace exclusively from a practical perspective, and includes, alongside the actual debate, a Q&A session.
The webinar is addressed both to representatives of the company management and to Human Resources experts.
In this context, we would be glad to have you as a participant at this webinar and to share our experience in such cases, in the expectation that the information to be provided will be of use in making the most appropriate decisions.
We invite you to find below the key details about the webinar:
- Mobbing at the workplace – practical aspects
- Awarding non-material damages claims – practical aspects
- Questions and answers
Registration and essential information
The webinar is free. In order to register, we invite you to fill in the online form available following this link.
- Language: Romanian
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Location: online
- Capacity: unlimited
For the Q&A session, questions may be sent in advance by email to or may be addressed during the webinar in the chat form.
- Adela Fara, partner, labour disputes specialised attorney, Labour Law Department
- Andrei Bălan, attorney in the Labour Law Department
- Vlad Gorici, attorney in the Labour Law Department