Poland: bnt attorneys in CEE will co-host a business breakfast on deal breakers in commercial real estate transactions.
Advicero Nexia, INVESTCOVER and bnt attorneys in CEE are proud to invite you to a tax-legal business breakfast meeting on the topic „Deal breakers for transactions in the market of commercial real estates – legal, tax and construction perspective“. The meeting will take place at Advicero office in Warsaw, on 3 March 2020, from 9:15 till 11:15 a.m.
Here are only some of the issues that will be discussed at the meeting:
- dependent on and independent of the parties (external obstacles),
- legal and factual deal breakers,
- deal breakers specific to the industry (e.g. developers) and type of transaction (e.g. M&A, real estate acquisition, rent),
- deal breaker identification – usually solvable when lined up on the table; the hidden ones turn over the negotiation table,
- VAT and TACL taxation,
- technical audits of real estate,
- acquisition of shares or real estate?
- setting transaction dates without considering tax aspects,
- can a negative individual interpretation or a failure to obtain it block a sale transaction?
- real estate purchased from an individual – specific expectations of the seller,
- the impossibility of a tax-neutral transfer of the proceeds of the sale to the seller
- tax consequences of badly structured financing of transactions
The breakfast meeting will be held in Polish language only. Number of participants is limited and they will be handled on a first-apply-first-served basis. Should you be interested in attending the meeting, please send an e-mail to .
Topic: „Deal breakers for transactions in the market of commercial real estates – legal, tax and construction perspective“
Venue: Advicero Nexia office in Warsaw
Address: Moniuski 1A St., 9th Floor, Warsaw, Poland
Date: 3 March 2020 (Tue)
Time: 9:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
We look forward to meeting you at the business breakfast!